Tuesday, November 11, 2008

BYU vs. San Diego

41-12
WOW ... what a great game! When San Diego had possession of the ball for the FIRST time, it was fumbled on the first play and became BYU's ball! That's right!! What a great way to start the game. :) I must say, after the past couple close games, I was SO glad we kept a big lead the whole time. One of my favorite plays in this game was when Travis was looking for someone to block from the quarterback, but there was no one he could block so he went over to help one of his teammates and totally body slammed the San Diego guy. lol I was cracking up laughing! I wonder if Travis' teammate is thinking "Dang, I had him!" (but not really) and the San Diego guy is thinking "Dang ... where did he come from? And where am I??" hahaha Oh, I'm going to miss watching Travis pancake other guys and knocking them to the ground watching their arms and legs kicking underneath Travis trying to get up. I just want to yell at him to relax, just lay still, and it will be over soon. :) haha
This weekend is Air Force and I can't wait to go!

No comments: