Monday, November 17, 2008

BYU vs. Air Force

38-24
WOOHOO! WE WON!!! ("We" ... like I had anything to do with it!! lol) Such an awesome game! I'm so glad BYU won. I love going to the Air Force games in CO. The soldiers on the field before the game, the jets flying over the field, and well... men in uniform! ;) hehe There were some really great plays by BYU ... the catch Collie made in the last quarter. Catching the ball by his fingertips!!! So freakin' cool! Travis was so awesome on the field. One play he was blocking as Max Hall was running with the ball and totally tripped a guy! I was laughing so hard. (Don't worry, they have pads. He was okay.) CO is so pretty and the Air Force fans are so nice!!
This weekend is the rival game against Utah. It should be fun. Little worried about the fans, but hopefully it won't be too bad. And I hope BYU wins ... oh I hope BYU wins! :)

No comments: