Monday, November 2, 2009

Hello, hello!!!

Ok, so I have been the WORST blogger in the world. I have not posted anything in ....... well, I'm sure you know.

Life has been crazy busy for me! I bought my first home on July 21st (day after my birthday - most expensive birthday gift I'll ever buy myself - haha). The day I got the call, I was at Home Depot with family shopping for ceiling fans. haha Guess I just couldn't wait! My family was so great with their encouraging words and being patient with me as I was stressing through the whole crazy process. My home is in Queen Creek about 10 minutes away from my Momma and sister. Love Queen Creek and love staying close to my family. :)

I enjoyed my first Halloween at my home with all the adorable trick-or-treaters. My favorite was the oh so cute 3yr old Snow White. She was all dressed up with her hair done and make-up. She broke my heart when she said "twick or tweat" with a huge grin. I almost gave her the rest of the candy! lol

I started school at University of Phoenix online ... sometime ago. I think this is my 4th class there. I do enjoy it (at times) because it allows me to be flexible. Which can be a bad thing too. But, I've improved not being a procrastinator ... a little. The only thing I don't like about the school is all the group work. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy working with people. But, some people need to be micro-managed and I don't work well with that. I thought we were all adults and responsible?? Guess not! I'm glad I started at University of Phoenix and can't wait for November 22, 2010 - graduation day!! :)

Keep checking back and I'll work harder to post more often. :)

No comments: