Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

I want to take this opportunity and tell you all what I am thankful for:
  1. My family. I adore each and every one of you. Thank you for the impact you have made in my life. My parents are the best - I couldn't ask for anything better! My sister, brother, and sister-in-law ... what can I say! We know how to cheer each other up, we know how to laugh with (and at) each other, and we always have each others' backs! And finally Bode, my sweet nephew. He is truly the light of my life and has brought me so much joy!
  2. The gospel. I don't know where my life would be if I didn't have the gospel in my life; and I'd rather not find out! I love reading the scriptures. I know with all my heart the Book of Mormon is true. I'm grateful for the Plan of Salvation. I'm grateful for eternal families. I'm grateful for all the blessings I have been given and the love I feel everyday from my Heavenly Father.
  3. My friends. Grateful for the friends I have and the great times we have together! Thank you for always being there for me.
  4. My work. I do love my job. At times, it can be challenging and tiresome. But I'm grateful to work for a company that values its employees and has helped me grow both professionally and personally.
  5. My education. I am grateful for the opportunity to gain an education. I have been going at it for many, many years, but knowledge is so important. It's the one thing no one can take away from you. (Graduation day: November 22, 2010!!!)

Wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving!! :)

No comments: