Sunday, July 13, 2008

This is new .......



Hi everyone and welcome to my blog! This is new for me and somewhat exciting! Just a quick note of what I've been doing lately:

  1. Still working like crazy at the bank and still loving it!
  2. Still working on getting my dgree in Business Management (hopefully this will be the last time I change my major)
  3. My little nephew was born March 10, 2008 and he's such a little stud! At 4 months old, he's 15 1/2 lbs and 29 1/2 inches long. :)
  4. Just finished the Twilight book series and I am a HUGE fan! If you haven't read it yet, you must read it soon.

Well, hope you enjoy my blog and please be patient with me as I get used to this. :)

5 comments:

Jenny Stephan said...

Kim...you are SO CUTE!! I love to hear updates about you. I live at Doson and Guad...I think I might live close to you--we should get together!!
Jenny (johnson)

Krissa said...

YAY!!!! I am so happy you have joined the blogging world...haha...I am a complete Twilight addict to...its crazy!!!

Walters Family said...

Welcome to blogging!!! I love this. This is a way I can keep up on everyone... it is so much easier!

Unknown said...

Cute blog! I have read Twilight and love it as well! We will definitely have to get together and have lunch or something!

Hills said...

YEAH! I love bloggers! I miss hearing from you as often as I use to and being your visiting teacher! Good times for sure! :)