Monday, September 15, 2008

Back to School.......

Well, school started up again a couple weeks ago. I'm finishing my degree in Business Management. (Let's hope I don't change my major again!) This semester I'm taking 2 classes: Accounting and Economics. Yes, it's ok to cringe .... I do every week. One thing I like about going to the Community College (besides the fact that it's MUCH cheaper) is the instructors know that those going to school at night are typically ones that work full-time and/or have a family to take care of. So they are more understanding that things come up and are willing to work around any schedule problems. Unless it's just me, but majority of the night instructors at the community college have been in the field they are teaching in for a long time. I like when they use real life situations within their teaching. Makes it more exciting than reading chapters in a book. :)

1 comment:

Krissa said...

I definitely understand where you are coming from!
Good luck with those classes....economics....Eww! haha....I did not like that class...we still need to do a girl's night here soon....how long have we been planning this...????